tirsdag den 12. november 2013

Ep. 7: "Could We be more lost?!" pt. II


"The Raptor Diaries" ep. 7: "Could We be more lost?!" pt. II

John Muller's diary, Jan. 18th:

"Jan. 18th

Lasse Rützou Bruntse and I have been separated yet again- it seems to happen all the time, and I don't know what the deal is with it anymore.

I had to stop in a clearing to take a leak, but then Lasse ran off all of a sudden, shouting that he'd be back with the raptors (which, I'll admit, worried me more than a little bit). I ran after him as fast as I could, but he was gone in the undergrowth of the jungle, and I had to give up and try to backtrack.

This is when I ran into the government's raptor extermination squad (yes. Yes, they have such a thing).
Apparantly they had taken my report seriously after not hearing back from Elijah Wood, who is a famous actor after all. I wonder where he is, anyway.

I tried to explain to them that I had to get back to Lasse, but they didn't believe me, and one of them gave me a shot in the neck with some kind of drug, so the last couple of hours I have been walking with them in a weird haze, thus not knowing where Lasse is at all. Just my luck.

We are camped in the jungle and looking for the render farm as well as Lasse and I were before, and I can only hope that Lasse has decided to try to find it on his own, as I have no idea at all how to get back to the clearing where I last saw him.

But i guess if we get the raptors under control, everything will be allright and we have serious gunpower now."

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar