mandag den 11. november 2013

Ep 2 "Mayhem in the Render Farm"














"The Raptor Diaries" ep 2 "Mayhem in the Render Farm".




Lasse Rützou Bruntse's diary Jan. 7th:




"Dear diary

I was talking to the nice raptors today. They are getting more and more clever, and I'm thinking about letting them out of their cages for a bit, 'cause they seem so sad in there. No harm in that.
Will try that tomorrow. Yep!
Over and out"


John Muller's diary Jan. 11th:

"The fact that I didn't just leave this render farm months ago staggers me, but at least now it's actually impossible.
We have been hiding around the facility for the last couple of days because everything went haywire, when the raptors got out- they were getting way too clever and I blame Lasse for that- what possible purpose could he have in teaching a raptor electric boogie moves? "Opening The Door Knob"- no wonder they got out!

I'm hiding in the kitchen and haven't seen Lasse in a while. Pretty angry here..."

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar